Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Our Weekend In Utah






This weekend we threw an 80th birthday party for my Grandma Kathy in Logan, Utah. Friday afternoon Noah and I flew from Vegas to Salt Lake City to meet up with everyone. Which turned out to be a really good idea since he could barely sit still for a one hour plane ride...the nine hour drive to Logan is pretty much out of the question! Anyways Grandma's party was really fun and it was great to see family that I haven't seen in years. It is so pretty in Utah right now...I love the fall there, it is gorgeous. It was really fun for Noah to see his cousins (my sister Natalie's kids) Isaac and Luke and we were able to meet their new four week old baby boy, Kaleb. Natalie and Matt drove Noah and I around since we didn't have a car..which means that there were four carseats in their suburban. Ridiculous! We talked about how amazing our mom is for having seven children. I don't know how she did it! Here are a few pics from our trip!

4 comments:

The Jorgensen's said...

It looks like the trip was a success. I"m so gald we were able to get together Friday evening. It was so great to see you!

Libby said...

I love getting together with family. I love Utah too! Actually, my brother and grandpa live in Logan. Cute pictures.

Anya said...

Thank goodness our meanie boss let you leave! Very cute pictures- you look great!

Anonymous said...

i love the pictures. especially the one of you and noah by the tree! you look so pretty!!! love you.:)