Saturday, October 13, 2007

Run Forest Run!



In high school my dad used to call me Forest (Forest Gump) because I ran so much. I loved it! Back in the day I could run a half marathon without hardly breaking a sweat! Well unfortunately this is no longer the case. However I have been running a few miles a day for a while now, and I am pretty proud of myself for getting back into it. Saturday morning my brother Nate, his wife Sarah and I ran a 5k (3 miles) for charity. I was a little scared that I was going to be really slow...but I actually wasn't that slow and had a really good time! I think I will look for more races to run and I have decided I really want to train for a mini-triathlon. I guess I better start biking and swimming huh!:) Anywho..I love hanging out with Nate and Sarah. They always find fun things to do and always think to call me to come along! I love you guys!!-Carrie

6 comments:

Scott, Amber, and Landon said...

Okay, you're running marathons and I'm slowly packing on the weight. That just doesen't seem fair. Anyways, we need to get together on fridays. I miss ya and I know Landon would love to play with Noah!

Anonymous said...

yeah, carrie, no fair!:) wait to go on training for a mini triathlon! i am so impressed!! :)

Anya said...

Ummmm, when are you running miles every single day? You are amazing~

kristenlucy said...

i agree with anya...amazing

Libby said...

That is impressive! I can barely get the motivation to go on a walk...running is out of the question. I am lame. Way to go!

Melissa said...

Go girl! that is definitely something you need to keep up for yourself. ps. you looked hot at the wedding!