Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sneaking Cashews and The Life-Sized Witch



Just a few random pics of Noah from this weekend.
He really loves cashews, which worries me because I am not so sure I have sufficient Hiemlech Maneuver skills. Anyhow he managed to slip away from my view on Saturday morning, found his way to the pantry and located the jar of cashews. This is how I found him, on the pantry floor, going to town on the cashews.
Also as most of you know, my mother's home is always decorated according to the holiday...she recently put out this little witch and Noah has developed a wierd fascination with her. At first he would stand in front of her and stare for a long time. This weekend I found him talking gibberish to her on more than one occasion! I am not sure but I think it is because she is just about his size. Pretty funny!

7 comments:

Anya said...

Isaac LOVES nuts too, but I don't think he even eats them, he just stuffs a ton in his mouth, chews them up, and saves them in his cheeks...such a chipmunk.
Noah looks so cute in those soccer jammies.

Burt family said...

What a big boy! He's a whole different child from this summer! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Anonymous said...

those pictures are so cute! noah looks so big!:)

Libby said...

Those pictures are hilarious- especially the witch one! Kids do the funniest things. Noah is so cute!

Scott, Amber, and Landon said...

Oh, my gosh he looks so big. I guess it has been a while since we got together. We miss you!! Noah is adorable!!

The Jorgensen's said...

Noah looks like such a little boy. No more baby. Maybe you should sing your Halloween song to Noah - the one about the witch flying on her broom with her cat. He might like that. I'm excited to see you tomorrow!

Jessica said...

What a doll. I love where you kids end up when you are not looking. They are always keeping you on your toes huh. I hope you had a great time in Utah.