Monday, October 1, 2007

An Update On Us

So... Noah is fifteen months old now and he is getting such a cute little personality. He has a lot of energy and is a total social butterfly. He is 100% boy and wants to be outside playing in the dirt, kicking and throwing balls etc. all of the time. I swear he would live outside if I allowed it. He has spent the last few months screaming loudly to tell me when he wants something. I have been working diligently with him for over a month now to say "please" when he wants something, in an effort to replace his high pitch screams. I am very pleased to announce that just last week we had a break through! While playing in the kitchen he located his favorite bottle of medicine..(purple tylenol... he thinks it's candy) and said, "ma peez." For a minute I contemplated giving him some because he asked so nicely and because it was so friggin cute! Anyways... he is a doll. Below are a few pictures of our recent adventures!
I got him a seat for the back of my bike. We go for rides all of the time and he loves it...doesn't love the helmet so much..and has fallen asleep once on a ride (as you can see) but loves the bike. Also a few pics from my parents cabin in Brianhead over Labor Day weekend...his cousins and uncles taught him how to use swords..he learned to say "ouch" as he was hitting someone with it (nice I know)... and we took him on 4- wheeler and go cart rides, which he loved. We both had a really good time and love going to the cabin.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE your blog. i'm so glad it is finally up and running!:) noah is TOO cute.

Anya said...

Hooray! I am so excited. Come visit our blog: www.theboysandanya.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

I am so happy you started a blog, I have been meaning to email you for months. Sounds like you are doing good. Noah is so darling.

Libby said...

Your pictures are so cute! Noah is so cute and getting so big...I can't believe it. I am glad you have joined the blogging world. It is addicting.

OuR LiTtLe FaM said...

I love your page and all the cute pictures! We need to hang out soon... once every six months just isn't cutting it for me these days! Thanks. haha. j/k. Keep the blogs coming... i love seeing how you are doing!!

The Jorgensen's said...

I love the naked cowboy riding the house horse picture. Too cute!