Saturday, November 3, 2007

One Sick Monkey!!




So Noah was sick with a yucky cold he brought home from Utah this Halloween! If you look close you can actually see the snot running out of his nose in the close up pic..nice huh!:) So we put on his monkey costume (he makes an amazing monkey noise), took him to a few friends houses in the neighborhood to trick or treat and then he was ready for bed! As you can see in the picture above...he finished the evening out watching Finding Nemo in his pj's. Poor thing! He is well on his way to recovery now and we are hoping for a bit more excitement for Halloween next year. And of course..I now have the yucky cold as well..thanks Noah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i ALWAYS get andrew's colds from him. no fun! anyways, he looks so cute in his costume! too bad him and andrew couldn't have been together in their monkey costumes!:)

Libby said...

What a cute sick monkey. Where is that one from? I am glad he is feeling better...it is so sad when they are sick.

Anya said...

I love the ears on your monkey!!

OuR LiTtLe FaM said...

I love your little monkey! Such a cute costume! I miss you guys! I think we should get together soon. Oh... and I tagged you on my blog. So now you have to do what I did and then tag a few other people! on't be mad! xoxoxox.