Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving at the Cabin

We had such a fun Thanksgiving at the cabin with the whole family! Natalie and Matt announced that they are pregnant with their fourth and are due in June...about a week after Sarah and Nate have their first baby. We are excited for both of them!!

How do you get three little boys to hold still for a picture? Put grandpa's shotgun in their hands! From the left...Noah and his cousins, Isaac and Luke. Noah had so much fun with his cousins. He woke up every morning and asked me..."where are my buddies, Isaac and Luke." So cute. We wish they lived in Las Vegas!!

The whole Ringer clan! This is everyone! It was so fun to all be together this year.

This is Noah reading "I SPY" with my brother Jordan...notice the one earphone in his ear. He likes to listen to Jords IPod with him. I should also say that Noah found Waldo before Jordan one time! Smart kid, I know!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Too cute Carrie. You have one good lookin family!

Jacob and Lindsay Burt said...

Cute pictures! love the ipod in the ear and the one with the boys and the big shot gun! I think seeing your child get so excited to play with their cousins is priceless! Two new babies, how exciting!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Looks like fun! You stole Jill, but I'm glad she got to be with her honey & that she made your family picture! We are getting so excited for the wedding, see you there. Bytheway, your little Noah is darling!