Sunday, November 9, 2008

Gun Control

I am beginning to wonder if I should initiate some gun control around our house. Noah is a bit obsessed with guns, swords or weapons of any kind really..but mostly guns. He has a little nerf gun that he loves to run around the house with and shoot innocent bystanders. He has trouble cocking the gun, so he runs up to me every few minutes and says, "cock it mom." Lovely huh. So the other day Noah was eating a banana that I had peeled about half way for him. When he ate it down to the peel and needed help peeling it the rest of the way, he handed it to me and said, "cock it mom." Hahahaha! I also caught him moaning in his sleep today at nap time saying, "cock it, cock it." Hmmm I'm thinking the gun situation is a little out of control.

8 comments:

Michele Ringer said...

haha! I miss him so much! So I understand you are concerned about this, but guns are much better than dolls or something girly. At least Noah is obsessed with manly toys...

The Ringer Family said...

sooo funny - I love it when they talk in their sleep:)

Anya said...

I think this is hilarious! and now I know what to get him for christmas!! Sam just bought both my sons pretend shot guns... no "cocking" required.

The Jorgensen's said...

Oh, my brother was the same way when he was little. There wasn't a moment of the say where he didn't have some sort of weapon in his hand. He's the most passive guy I know now, so I think Noah will be ok.

Scott, Amber, and Landon said...

Too funny! We need to get together soon! We miss ya!

Eric said...

Ok, so I am just chillin all by myself in the byu library, imagining how funny that is to see Noah sleeping and mumbling, "cock it, cock it." oh my gosh, everyone is just staring at me because i can't stop laughing. I can't wait to see that kid.

Aunt Helen said...

Maybe it's not too early for Uncle Joe to take him to shoot sporting clays or skeet. Can't wait to see you and the new "Dirty Harry" of the family.
Love ya,
Aunt H.

Jacob and Lindsay Burt said...

Too cute! I agree with Michelle, at least it's manly things!