Monday, March 17, 2008

Our Weekend at the Cabin

Noah and I spent the weekend at the cabin in Brian Head with the fam. I took him tubeing which he was extremely excited about at first. As he was pulled up the hill, he clapped and waved at me all stoked. However he soon became terrified, as he was pushed down one of the really steep, really long tubeing hills. The staff at the tubeing hills won't allow you to ride more than one person in a tube, even with little ones. So Noah was all alone in his tube, screaming as it went down the hill. By the time he made it to the bottom he was looking at me like, why would you do that to me, and saying, "mom, help me!" I felt really bad! Anyways he loves the snow and will play in it for hours regardless of how cold it is. Such a tough guy! I can only hope he forgets the traumatic tubeing incident as there will surely be many more trips to the cabin this year! We love the cabin and I can hardly wait for him to get big enough to get on a snowboard!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, he looks so cute in his snow clothes!! i miss brianhead!:(

michael gardineer said...

this is kristen...not mike :)

i can just see noah on a snowbaord acting like a crazy man...

i LOVE your blonde hair!!

i think it's time for another girls night...i miss you!!

Jacob and Lindsay Burt said...

He looks so grown up and so cute! We need to get up to Brian Head. It has been so long since we have been. Darling pictures.

The Jorgensen's said...

I know the look. Megan gave it to me when I put her on our slide in our backyard. It was a little too fast for my tiny girl.

the Kasallis family said...

how cute is your little boy!! hi there! came across your blog. it was really nice being able to chat with you back at ashley's wedding. keep in touch!