Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Chicken Dance




So I realize that Easter was a long time ago, but I got some cute pictures of Noah that I just had to post. We had such a fun Easter. We colored eggs, had an egg hunt in the backyard and Noah loved finding his Easter basket on Sunday morning. Especially when he realized there was candy in it!! His two favorite things in his Easter basket were, the duck that his grandma gave him. It sings the Chicken Dance Song and flaps its wings and Noah thought it was hilarous. He carried it around the house for a few days. And of course his nerf gun. He says, "shoot the mommy," then shoots me and laughs when I play dead. This is the funnest age!

1 comment:

Jacob and Lindsay Burt said...

What a cutie pie! I love his little indian style pose in the last picture! Noah and Gracie need to get together!