Friday, August 15, 2008

Lake Powell

Noah and I spent the past week in Lake Powell, or "Yake Towell" (as Noah would say) with my fam! Noah had about as much fun as a child could have I think. His favorite phrase on the trip was, "Come on mommy, it'll be fun!(with enthusiasum)" It was lots of fun for both of us. Here are a few pics from our week.

Love the goggles!

Noah calls the wakeboard a skateboard and was fully confident in his ability to ride it. I found him like this a few times on our trip, saying, "me skateboard mommy, come on it'll be fun." Hahaha I'm not so sure he is ready...what do you think?

Tube rides with grandpa!

Swimming...he was a little tense in the water, not so sure about the life jackets ability to make him float.:)

Noah had so much fun with his cousins! (Natalie's three boys Isaac, Luke and Kaleb)

Noah lovin the jet ski! Since mid afternoon naps were out of the question with everything fun going on all day, he even fell asleep twice while riding with me.

I learned to slolam ski...which was so much harder than wakeboarding! I need lots more practice to be as good as Nat and Matt!!


It was time to leave and Noah had to pack up his sand toys, which was very sad for him! This is his forced smile for one last picture LOL!

7 comments:

Jacob and Lindsay Burt said...

I love the picture of Noah and the goggles squating down. He is so stinkin cute! Glad you had a fun trip! I am excited to see you on Saturday!

The Christensen's said...

You both are darling! You two could do mother/son ads or something! With the "skateboarding", maybe a couple more years?? : )

The Jorgensen's said...

What a fun trip! Megan is a total thrill junkie too!

The Ringer Family said...

How cute! We're excited to see you guys next weekend at Brianhead!

Nat said...

I am so jealous I love Lake Powell and I haven't been there in years. Noah is so cute and looks like he has grown up a ton lately.

Matt and Tanya Wonderly said...

It looks like you guys had a blast in Lake Powell!! Noah is seriously so adorable and he is just getting so big! We're glad to hear that you guys are having an awesome summer!!

Anonymous said...

i love the new lake powell pics,especially the one of you and noah at the top! i'm so glad i got to see you this week!!!:)