Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Drums, Happy Helper and Phrase of the Week!!





THE DRUMS!!!
We went to a friend's house for dinner the other night and they have a drum set. Noah fell in love with the drums and was actually really good at them. It was so funny to watch him go crazy playing them. I am not going to lie, I am not thrilled that this is his instrument of choice. I would prefer something a little less loud. Noah on the other hand thinks the louder the better.

SUCH THE HAPPY HELPER
Noah is such a happy little helper! He loves to be busy, so he likes to help me and his grandma around the house. Some of his favorite chores are vacuuming, sweeping, watering the plants and helping with the dishes (he has his very own stool for this as you can see in the picture above). He ran away from me while I was changing his diaper, got up on his stool and proceeded to help grandma wash the dishes. Thus the bare butt shot!:) He is such a busy child.

PHRASE OF THE WEEK
I stubbed my toe on the door frame and other day and while is was hopping around saying ouch...Noah came over to me, looked at my toe and said, "Oh hunny," in a very sympathetic voice. It was so funny. I love this stage, he is talking so much and copies everything..I have to watch myself!!

4 comments:

Anya said...

love the bare bum!

Anonymous said...

those are the cutest pictures! it's so cute that he likes to help around the house so much. hopefully he will grow out of the drums phase! :)

Jacob and Lindsay Burt said...

"OH Hunny!" that might be the cutest thing that I have ever heard! He is so cute!

The Ringer Family said...

adorabale pictures - I just love that you always have your camera handy - he's just too darn cute!