Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cast Your Vote for BLONDE OR BRUNETTE!

So I am taking votes as I am trying to decide what to do next with my hair. If you look to your right and down a little, there are two pictures of me and Noah. One when I was blonde (pretend I am not casper, white) and me now as a brunette. To be honest, I am a little bored of my hair right now. This happens all too often, but I am thinking of going blonde...maybe not quite as blonde as the picture, but blonder. I would like some feedback regarding this decision, however I make no promises as I will most likely do what I want to anyways. No really I do want your honest opinions! SO CAST YOUR VOTES and I will keep you updated!:)

5 comments:

kristenlucy said...

i vote blonde!!

Anonymous said...

i like your hair color best in the picture of you and noah by the tree! i do always like your hair though...so either is good. :)

Anya said...

i like your dark hair on the tricycle.

Emily B said...

Hey Carrie,
We found your blog. You look great. Your son's adorable. Definitely brunette.
Kevin and Emily =)

Jacob and Lindsay Burt said...

I vote dark for now and then when it starts to get warm outside, go super blonde!