Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Adam :)

So for those of you who haven't heard...I am engaged! Adam (we got engaged on Saturday) has been a really BIG part of Noah's and obviously, my life, since last summer when we met. It has been weird to keep this blog going without including him! But since we are now official, I am really excited to include him! We are getting married in May, so a new blog address will be coming soon.
Noah adores Adam and he is excited for all of us to live in a house together. The other day he said to me, "Mom, you, me and Adam are getting married, and moving into a house. I am going to have my own room, you are going to have your own room and Adam is going to have his own room!" Hmmm not quite, but we will break that news to him when we move I think.
I am so excited to marry Adam. I feel like him entering my and Noah's life has been truly a godsend. We are so happy and I feel truly blessed.








11 comments:

Erin Davis said...

Yeah Carrie! I'm so excited for you guys! I hope we can make it!

Jacob and Lindsay Burt said...

Yay! I loved every picture of you guys! I am so glad you posted them! There is a glow around you guys. We are so thrilled for the two of you! Welcome to the family Adam! You know he is family to us! You make a beautiful couple! Now, just make sure that house you move into, is by us!

Anonymous said...

yea!:) carrie, i am so excited for you guys! and so excited that you are finally putting up pictures of you and adam. they are all so cutE! love you!

Scott, Amber, and Landon said...

hooray! hooray! that's the only thing i can come up with to say. congratulations! I'm so happy and excited.

Scott, Amber, and Landon said...

one more thing forget what Lindsay said and move over by us. you hardly notice the 30 minute drive everywhere! he hee!

Allyson said...

We love you so much carrie and welcome to the Brigman family! we've been waiting for YOU a long time!! I love noah like h,b, and C
MOVE BY US!!!!!
a few of those pics look very familiar..oh and nice car pic..why was i cut out of it!! how rude

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

Our family really is blessed to have you and Noah in it! I'm so excited and happy for you guys, and I'm super excited to have you as my sister, officially :). Congratulations!

The Ringer Family said...

I hadn't heard it was official...what a line that it has to go through to get to us! But CONGRATULATIONS we are thrilled for you and Noah...and Adam! I can't wait to see you guys again and meet him!

Kevin Bowman said...

Congratulations Carrie. That is really exciting. You'll have to change the name of your blog.

The Christensen's said...

Congratulations! You two look really cute together, we are so excited for you!

the Kasallis family said...

carrie! i am SO happy for you! it's pretty amazing to see how it "should" be! :)