Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Christmas

Christmas was so much fun with Noah this year. He was so excited about Santa coming, loved Christmas lights on the houses (or Frismas lights as he would say) the whole tree decorating thing, we made a gingerbread house, played secret santa to a neighbor etc. It was fun for me because he really got it this year...can't wait for next year. I will disclose that I totally overdid it with playing Santa though. Noah was so excited about the matchbox cars and chocolate treats in his stocking that he didn't even realize there were more presents. I managed to convince him to open a few more gifts but quite a few of them are still wrapped and hidden in a closet! Live and learn. Hey looks like I won't have to go shopping for his birthday in June! Nice.

This is Noah and his cousins opening his favorite Christmas gift...a light saber sword. He loves Star Wars and as this picture is being taken he is saying, "Whoa dude...awesome!" His enthusiasm is the best. The other day he came to me with his sword and a very serious expression on his face and said, "Mom I Noah...Noah Skywalker."

No comments: